About the job Chief Officer for VLCC
We are looking for VLCC Chief Officer (or Aframax/Suezmax) to join Middle and/or end of September.
Job Title: Chief Officer for VLCC Oil Tanker
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced Chief Officer to join our team for a VLCC oil tanker. The Chief Officer will be responsible for ensuring the safe and efficient operation of the vessel, as well as managing the crew and overseeing cargo operations.
- Ensure compliance with all safety and environmental regulations
- Manage and supervise the crew, including training and development
- Oversee cargo operations, including loading and discharge
- Maintain accurate records of vessel operations, including navigation, cargo, and maintenance
- Ensure that all equipment and machinery is properly maintained and in good working order
- Assist the Captain in all aspects of vessel management and operation
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as Chief Officer on a VLCC and or Suezmax/Aframax oil tanker
- Valid STCW certification, including Chief Officer Unlimited license
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of safety and environmental regulations
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Good knowledge of Inert Gas system;
- Past experience with linear cargo system;
- Good experience with Oil Majors/US Coast Guard/Port Sate Control and Flag State inspections;
- Experience in working with mixed crews;
Approved Nationalities are only: Georgian, Latvian, Romanian.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration. We offer competitive compensation packages and opportunities for career growth within our company on our extensive tanker fleet giving a lot of possibilities for promotion.