About the job 2nd Eng for large container vessel 6000 TEUs
Job Title: 2nd Engineer for Large Container Vessel 6000 TEUs,
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced 2nd Engineer to join our team for a large container vessel with a main engine MAN B&W 8K90MC-C 36560 KWT 2nd Engineer will be responsible for ensuring the safe and efficient operation of the vessel's machinery and systems, as well as managing the engineering crew.
- Ensure compliance with all safety and environmental regulations
- Manage and supervise the engineering crew, including training and development
- Oversee maintenance and repair of all machinery and systems, including the main engine
- Maintain accurate records of vessel operations, including engineering logs and maintenance records
- Ensure that all equipment and machinery is properly maintained and in good working order
- Assist the Captain in all aspects of vessel management and operation
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as 2nd Engineer on a large container vessel with a main engine MAN B&W 8K90MC-C 36560 KWT or similar
- Valid STCW certification, including Chief Engineer Unlimited license
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of safety and environmental regulations
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. We offer competitive compensation packages and opportunities for career growth within our company.
Approved Nationalities are only: Latvian, Estonian, Lithuanian, Polish, Romanian, Russian.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration. We offer competitive compensation packages and opportunities for career growth within our company.