About the job Pumpman for Oil Tanker 120.000 DWT
We are a leading shipping company that operates a fleet of large oil tankers. We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced Pumpman to join our team
Job Description: Pumpman for Oil Tanker 120.000 DWT witrh linear cargo system.
As the Pumpman, you will be responsible for the safe and efficient loading, discharge, and transfer of cargo on the vessel. You will also be responsible for the maintenance and operation of all cargo pumps and associated equipment.
- Ensure the safe and efficient loading, discharge, and transfer of cargo on the vessel
- Operate and maintain all cargo pumps and associated equipment
- Monitor cargo levels and tank pressures to ensure that they remain within safe limits
- Conduct regular inspections of cargo tanks, pipelines, and valves to identify any potential issues
- Participate in emergency drills and ensure that all crew members are familiar with emergency procedures related to cargo handling
- Assist with the training and development of junior crew members
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a Pumpman on large oil tankers
- Strong knowledge of cargo handling procedures and equipment, including cargo pumps, pipelines, and valves
- Experience with electronic control systems and automation technology
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Valid STCW certification
Approved Nationalities are only: Latvian, Estonian, Lithuanian, Polish, Romanian, Russian.
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Pumpman looking for a new challenge, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join our team and become part of a dynamic and innovative company that values its employees.