About the job 3rd Engineer for a large contaner vessel 6000 TEUS
Job Title: Third Engineer for Large Container Vessel 6000 TEUs
We are a leading shipping company that operates a fleet of large container vessels. We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced Third Engineer to join our team.
As the Third Engineer, you will be responsible for assisting the Chief Engineer and Second Engineer in the overall management and maintenance of the vessel's machinery and equipment. You will also be responsible for ensuring that all safety procedures are followed and that the vessel is operating efficiently.
- Assist the Chief Engineer and Second Engineer in the daily operation and maintenance of the vessel's machinery and equipment
- Ensure that all safety procedures are followed and that the vessel is operating efficiently
- Maintain accurate records of all maintenance work carried out on the vessel
- Conduct regular inspections of the machinery and equipment to identify any potential issues
- Participate in emergency drills and ensure that all crew members are familiar with emergency procedures
- Assist with the training and development of junior engineering staff
- Bachelor's degree in Marine Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a Third Engineer on large container vessels
- Strong knowledge of vessel machinery and equipment, including main engines, generators, boilers, and auxiliary equipment
- Experience with electronic control systems and automation technology
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Valid STCW certification
Approved Nationalities are only: Latvian, Estonian, Lithuanian, Polish, Romanian, Russian.
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Third Engineer looking for a new challenge, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join our team and become part of a dynamic and innovative company that values its employees.