IT Support Engineer
Our client specializes in managed IT services, customized project services and cloud services and their clientele comes from a mixture of large SMEs and MNCs from various industries.
They are looking for Junior/ Level 1 IT Support Engineer as they are expanding their business. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting, diagnosing, troubleshooting network system, security system and also requires excellent social skills.
- Serves as a first primary contact for clients, whether via call, mail, or ticket.
- Satisfy our customers by providing a pleasant, helpful, and efficient service.
- Offer basic remote troubleshooting to the customer.
- Respond on and handle Helpdesk Tickets & Service Requests using our Ticketing platform.
- Manage and document every work using our Ticketing System,
- Ensure that client data is kept up to date.
- Separate tickets that have multiple problems into outbound tickets.
- Ensure that tickets are not expired at any time during the period.
- Examine the RMM dashboard and take remedial steps as directed by our Procedures.
- Examine the actions that are planned or mechanized on a regular basis, as shown by our Programs.
- The project team will occasionally require extra resources to assist in the delivery of projects, either on-site or online. If the need arises, the Junior / L1 Technician may be called upon to assist with project implementation.
- Escalate tickets that require the assistance of a Senior Helpdesk Engineer
- Update customers on the progress of their ticket and inform them of any modifications or interruptions that may affect their situation.
- Identify, communicate and mitigate potential hazards to the Service Delivery Manager and Clients.
- Fulfill the Service Delivery Manager's or Service Coordinator's / Dispatcher's agenda.
- Maintaining a close watch for privacy concerns and adhering to all of our safety protocols.
- Recognize areas for development and offer positive action plans.
- Effectively contribute to the quality of creative transformation.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by the Service Delivery Coordinator or Service Delivery Manager.
- Well versed in Printing systems, Operating systems, Business applications, and network systems
- Fast and accurate typer
- Strong communication skills to provide outstanding customer experience
- Great understanding of IT systems, Software and Hardware
- Proficiency with a ticketing system, RMM tool, and PSA software, as well as conducting remote assistance
- Technical Service Ticket Dealing Knowledge
- Working experience and expertise with the Microsoft 365 Platform
- Microsoft MCP, MCSA, or MCSE, ITIL, ITSM, and other skilled IT qualifications
- Operating on a Helpdesk or for a Managed Service Provider (MSP) / IT Support Company is a plus
Interested candidates are invited to send in your Resume in MS Word Format stating your past work experience, reasons for each leave, past and expected remuneration.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting an application to us, you will be deemed to have agreed for us to collect, use, and disclose your personal data which you have submitted to your prospective employers, for the purpose of job search, and/or other services which you have consented us to perform on your behalf.
EA License Number: 19C9782EA