Business Intelligence Analyst
Our client is a game and lifestyle products company. They are currently looking for a Business Intelligence Manager who’s enthusiastic in supporting the company creates a data platform to help stakeholders uncover, analyze, and deliver on organizational level. As a BI analyst, you will create and implement BI analysis, you will create and implement BI solutions with multiple departments throughout the organization, including marketing, products and sales.
- To better understand company issues and possibilities, establish close connections with key partners. Recommend goods and procedures that cover a wide variety of issues.
- Oversee end-to-end data initiatives, including identifying issues, gathering data from a variety of sources, analyzing data, interpreting patterns and trends, building models, making suggestions, and creating informative automated analyses.
- Based on the established data, review day-to-day operations procedures, identify opportunities for improvement, and provide practical suggestions.
- Utilize data to get company insights, identify purchasing trends, and make growth suggestions.
- Gathering of data, analysis, and preparation of succinct conclusions and statements for partners
- To eliminate ad-hoc recurrent data requests, automation entails creating clear, succinct, and simple dashboards.
- Evaluate important company KPIs and report any anomalies.
- Ad hoc business-critical data requests should be identified and prioritized.
- It is desirable that you have at least 3 years of prior SQL and BI visualization expertise (e.g., Tableau, Power BI, AWS Quicksight).
- Data warehousing knowledge (for example, AWS Redshift, Google BigQuery, and Microsoft Azure SQL Data Warehouse) is a plus.
- If necessary, be able to collaborate closely with multiple internal teams and stakeholders to complete assignments.
- Data-driven and meticulously structured.
- Ability to work individually; self-organization, prioritization, and execution of given responsibilities.
- Self-motivated and deadline-driven, with the capacity to think beyond the box.
- A solid knowledge of Rapid and weekly sprint and launch methodologies.
- Excellent written and spoken mastery of the English language.
- Strong communication abilities – excellent at both inter-team and intra-team communication.
- A team player that believes in a collaborative manner.
Interested candidates are invited to send in your resume in MS Word Format* stating your past work experience, reasons for each leave, past and expected remuneration.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting an application to us, you will be deemed to have agreed for us to collect, use and disclose your personal data which you have submitted to your prospective employers, for the purpose of job search, and/or other services which you have consent us to perform on your behalf.
EA License: 19C9782 (Cultivar Asia Pte Ltd)
EA Personnel: R2199602
Intelligence Business Intelligence Business