Senior Accounts Executive
The hiring company is one of the leading commodity trading conglomerate established in Indonesia and has business presence worldwide.
The role of the Senior Accounts Executive will be based out of its Singapore office in the CBD area. Successful candidate will be one who will work well in a cross-functional liaison setting and has strong sense of self-leadership.
This position is a part of the Risk & Compliance team.
- Prepare the Journal Entry and approve the Invoices posted by Operations team
- Prepare the payment instruction and check according to the rule
- Prepare the GST form and submit to the tax agent
- Liaise with auditor to prepare for AFS
- Monitor the collection of contracts using software
- Review the contract sheet with each counterparties
- Collect the necessary documents for KYC and prepare credit application and register customer into company's database
- Min Degree in Accountancy and Finance or related field
- Accounting experience in the Commodity Trading industry is a must.
- Fair Value accounting / Hedge accounting expertise is a plus.
- Flexible and ability to work well in a cross-functional liaison setting
- 6 months temp-to-perm contract
- Fun-loving corporate culture
- Works in the heart of CBD area
- 5 day work week
Interested candidates are invited to send in your resume in MS Word Format* stating your past work experience, reasons for each leave, past and expected remuneration.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting an application to us, you will be deemed to have agreed for us to collect, use and disclose your personal data which you have submitted to your prospective employers, for the purpose of job search, and/or other services which you have consent us to perform on your behalf.
EA License: 19C9782 (Cultivar Asia Pte Ltd)
EA Personnel: R2199602