Full Stack Developer
Our client is a fast growing local firm with over 100 headcounts, and is looking for a full stack developer.
- Deliver features and fixes on company's websites and mobile app
- Work with department heads to build features with performance, reliability, and security in mind
- Maintain code quality through intentional architecture, documentation and code review
- Contribute actively to technical and product discussions
- Build and deploy performant modern mobile and web applications in React, Redux, ES6+, and architect and build efficient, scalable backend systems using Node and Express
- Write high-quality code that communicates with upstream backend services via HTTP APIs
- Design and implement RESTful APIs
- Min Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Min 2 years of working experience in web development or management
- Experience with React, Redux, NodeJS, GraphQL,noSQL (MongoDB) databases and Github
- Good understanding of whole web stack, web protocols and web performance optimisation techniques
- Good understanding of the HTTP protocol
- Experience in working in Agile environment
- Singaporeans preferred
Interested candidates are invited to send in your Resume in MS Word Format stating your past work experience, reasons for each leave, past and expected remuneration.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting an application to us, you will be deemed to have agreed for us to collect, use, and disclose your personal data which you have submitted to your prospective employers, for the purpose of job search, and/or other services which you have consented us to perform on your behalf.
EA License Number: 19C9782
EA Personnel: R2199602
Scalability Production Redux Working Experience Agile Protocol React Development NoSQL Performance Environment Reliability Features Reviews Web Applications BSC Github Shipping MongoDB Architecture Web Development Databases Writing Computer Science Security Documentation Design Science