Our client is a boutique legal firm specializing in conveyancing and corporate law, and has over 20 years of practice and experience.
- Handle conveyancing matters such as sales and purchase of properties, land transfers etc.
- Assist in data entry, filing, conducting title searches, invoicing and other administrative support.
- Preparation of legal documents
- Liaison with clients, banks and related parties to ensure completion of conveyancing procedure.
- At least 2 years of conveyancing experience
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Good interpersonal skills, and ability to pay attention to details
- Work location at Tanjong Pagar
- Cordial working environment
Interested candidates are invited to send in your Resume in MS Word Format* stating your past work experience, reasons for each leave, past and expected remuneration.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting an application to us, you will be deemed to have agreed for us to collect, use, and disclose your personal data which you have submitted to your prospective employers, for the purpose of job search, and/or other services which you have consented us to perform on your behalf.
EA License Number: 19C9782
EA Personnel: R2199602