Our client is a multinational business group with a network of offices and sister concerns in India, Singapore, Indonesia, and UAE. They primarily deal in import of palm Oil from Indonesia to India. As they are expanding their business growth, they are looking out for a Sales Trader/ Wholesale Trader to support their operational needs.
- Monitoring daily, weekly sales results, key performance indicators, competitive activities and market trends on regular basis and report to all concerned.
- Focus on accomplishing & increasing sales budget.
- Generate revenue while participating in the development and implementation of the strategic sales plan for the company.
- Negotiate the business contract with the buyers of India.
- Make Relationship with top level buyers of India for Palm Oil.
- Leading the Modern trade sales team.
- Negotiating sales price.
- Knowing buyers of India of FMCG
- Good Communication skills.
- 5-10 years of experience in FMCG Field.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Decision making oriented & able to quickly react to changing environment
- Experience in the edible oil industry would be preferred.
- Has contact of wholesales broker in India for edible oil.
- Knowledge of current market trends.
- Mininum 5 years of experience.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting an application to us, you will be deemed to have agreed for us to collect, use, and disclose your personal data which you have submitted to your prospective employers, for the purpose of job search, and/or other services which you have consented us to perform on your behalf.
Attn: Zac Ng Zhenyu (R1326341)
Cultivar Asia Pte Ltd (MOM EA License: 19C8782)