Sales and Marketing Manager
Our client is looking for a Sales and Marketing Manager to join their team to support in their rapidly growing business.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Serves as the primary point of contact between customers, business partners and the Company
- Focuses on selling company's services and expertise within the designated geographical region
- Builds strong relationship with customers to ensure the Company remains a customer preferred vendor for satellite solutions and global connectivity services
- Works with business partners to identify and realize new market opportunities
- Develops and implement an annual sales plan to facilitate sustainable business growth
- Addresses incoming sales enquiries and prepares quotations within customers expected response time
- Prepare sales contracts
- Collaborates effectively with Operations team by disseminating customers requirements
- Interfaces with other supporting functional groups to provide effective customer service and support
- Follows up with customers on ageing invoices
- Meet marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements
- Undertake other ad hoc assignments as required
1. Minimum 5 years sales experience in satellite industry or
2. At least 10 years working experience in either maritime or oil & gas industry.
3. Regional experience will be an added advantage
4. Qualification - Diploma or degree in IT, Computer or Engineering.
*Interested candidates are invited to send in your Resume in MS Word Format* stating your past work experience, reasons for each leave, past and expected remuneration.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting an application to us, you will be deemed to have agreed for us to collect, use, and disclose your personal data which you have submitted to your prospective employers, for the purpose of job search, and/or other services which you have consented us to perform on your behalf.
Cultivar Asia Pte Ltd (MOM EA License: 19C8782)