Chief Operating Officer
Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Our client is a leading food catering service provider in Singapore. It is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Chief Operating Officer (COO) to join its expanding business. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the business, ensuring efficient and effective delivery of services to the clients.Key Responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage all operational aspects of the business, including logistics, food production, customer service, and staff management.
- Develop and implement strategies to improve operational efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Manage budgets and financial plans, including forecasting, reporting, and cost control.
- Collaborate with the CEO and other executives to set company goals and objectives.
- Hire, train, and manage a high-performing team of managers and employees.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and safety standards.
- Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers, partners, and clients.
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders, including staff, customers, and shareholders.
- A minimum of 8 years of management experience in the F&B industry, with a focus on catering preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in business, hospitality management, or a related field is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of the catering business and industry trends.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage and motivate teams to achieve goals.
- Strong financial acumen and experience with budgeting and financial planning.
- Fast-paced and able to work under pressure.
- Passion for the F&B industry.
Interested candidates are invited to send in your Resume in MS Word Format* stating your past work experience, reasons for each leave, past and expected remuneration.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting an application to us, you will be deemed to have agreed for us to collect, use, and disclose your personal data which you have submitted to your prospective employers, for the purpose of job search, and/or other services which you have consented us to perform on your behalf.
Attn: Zac Ng Zhenyu (R1326341)
Cultivar Asia Pte Ltd (MOM EA License: 19C8782)
S$ 10,000.00 - 15,000.00 (Singapore Dollar)
10-15k per month