Mobile Operations Officer
Our client is a solution provider and consultancy service based in Singapore. They have been involved in the planning, execution, and management of about 200 car parks and is looking out for a Mobile Operations Officer to support in their growing business.
- Career Progression
- Good Working Culture
- Patrol carparks and ensure smooth operations
- Handle and report any illegal parking or activities in the carpark
- Create and update season parking records
- To cover carpark personnel in short notice
- Ensure nets machine receipt rolls are topped up
- PSLE - Singaporeans/PR only
- 5.5-day work week. (1 week of 5 days, 1 week of 6 days, alternate)
- Able to do shift work
- Able to work on weekends and Public Holidays
- Own a motorbike and a class 3 license
- Able to work well in a team
- Relevant work experience in the related field will be advantageous
- Candidates without experience are welcomed to apply as training will be provided
Salary range: $1,800-$2,000
Interested candidates are invited to send in your resume in MS Word Format* stating your past work experience, reasons for each leave, past and expected remuneration.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting an application to us, you will be deemed to have agreed for us to collect, use and disclose your personal data which you have submitted to your prospective employers, for the purpose of job search, and/or other services which you have consent us to perform on your behalf.
Attn: Zac Ng Zhenyu (R1326341)
Cultivar Asia Pte Ltd (MOM EA License: 19C9782)