Job Openings E-commerce Manager
About the job E-commerce Manager
Our client is a local designer and manufacturer of collectible characters. As the eCommerce Manager, you are responsible for managing the platforms and global marketplaces. You will ensure achievement of annual targets in terms of revenue and operating expenses. You will oversee these business operations, sales optimisation through system and process re-engineering with a focus on payment acceptance, fraud detection, customer experience and order lifecycle management.
- Plan and execute digital and eCommerce strategies across own platforms and global marketplace; track and evaluate marketing performances, produce insights and propose development plans to increase sales and business opportunity
- Manage product listing and campaign for eCommerce platform
- Evaluate eCommerce campaign to ensure positive ROI and recommend development for future campaigns
- Work with key stakeholders to develop terms that delivers optimal volume, profit, customer satisfaction
- Work with other departments/functions to ensure smooth fulfillment process with excellent customer satisfaction
- Inspect landing pages, product information, checkout options, and all other pertinent website-related systems to ensure their visual appeal, accuracy, and ease of use
- Ensure that payment options and promotional tabs are configured correctly
- Manage site development and updates for the eCommerce side of the business, work with teammates on content to use on each product offering and ensure that the brand message and goals are aligned with the rest of the company.
- Work with marketing teammates to increase online presence of our websites
- Schedule and communicating intensive site maintenance, as needed
- Manage various internal data sources and web analytics tools to enhance customer experience and assist to increase web presence of company and monitor all websites and recommend changes required
- Analyse online experience of customers and recommend improvements to the same and assess effectiveness of all key metrics
- Prepare plans for the eCommerce infrastructure team for all sites and coordinate with engineering and technical product managers to prepare timeframe for project
- Administer an effective website strategy and develop and maintain effective relationships with all web designers and programmers
- Degree in Business, Marketing or a relevant Business subject
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience working as an eCommerce Manager
- Digital marketing experience is preferred
- Strong understanding of e-commerce frameworks
- Communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Flexible and adaptive, with a willingness and attitude to learn and understand product
- Distinctive problem-solving, collaboration, and analytical skills
- Self-starter mentality with ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced working environment
- High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; ability to navigate a cross-functional environment, positive attitude
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes
Interested candidates are invited to send in your Resume in MS Word Format* stating your past work experience, reasons for each leave, past and expected remuneration.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting an application to us, you will be deemed to have agreed for us to collect, use, and disclose your personal data which you have submitted to your prospective employers, for the purpose of job search, and/or other services which you have consented us to perform on your behalf.
EA License Number: 19C9782
EA Personnel: R1346341