About the job Process Engineer
Our client is in the manufacturing engineering department is currently looking for position of Process Engineer.
- - 5 Days work per week
- - Working hour from 0800-1730
- - AWS
Duties & Responsibilities:
- - Responsible for manufacturing process at Stamping, Wet Cleaning, Lamination, UV Exposure and Etching for lead frame and Waste Chemical treatment
- - Responsible for improvement programs in Yield, Capacity, Cycle Time and Capability to achieve cost reduction.
- - Perform 5W1H methodology to determine root cause and implement improvement actions on daily production lot rejects.
- - Perform evaluation to optimize and improve the manufacturing process capability and yield for new products.
- - Qualify new materials; processes, equipment and system for continuous improvement.
- - Establish and generate the process control, process FMEA and operation work Instruction documentation.
- - Perform SPC review.
- - Perform other duties that may be assigned by the superior from time to time.
- - Knowledge in copper etching, photosensitive film imaging & chemical processing.
- - Experience in lead-frame or PCB etching manufacturing processes.
- - Skillful in problem solving techniques using statistical tools and data analysis.
- - Familiar with Microsoft Office software and project management skill.
- - Transport provided in Lakside MRT, Tuas Crescent MRT, Yew Tee MRT & Bukit Batok MRT
- - Leave entitlement start from 16 days up to 20 days.
Interested candidates are invited to send in your Resume in MS Word Format* stating your past work experience, reasons for each leave, past and expected remuneration.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting an application to us, you will be deemed to have agreed for us to collect, use, and disclose your personal data which you have submitted to your prospective employers, for the purpose of job search, and/or other services which you have consented us to perform on your behalf.
EA License Number: 19C9782
EA Personnel: R1346341