About the job Equipment Maintenance & Facilities Manager
Our client is in the Process Engineering industry, and is presently looking to hire an Equipment Maintenance & Facilities Manager. A successful candidate should possess relavant experience in waste water treatment segment of a manufacturing line.
- Set department objectives and targets to support the achievement of company goals and objectives.
- Responsible for ensuring that overall plant facility and equipment are well maintained and in good working condition. This covers production machineries, building safety, electrical distribution system, air conditioning, lighting, piping, compressors and scrubbers, sewage and WWTP (Waste Water Treatment Plant) systems.
- Plan and ensure that preventive maintenance for facilities and equipment are carried out as scheduled.
- Oversee jobs and projects related to facilities and equipment maintenance from planning, installation to completion and use including obtaining the required permits and approvals in carrying out the activities.
- Ensure compliance of the plant and activities to applicable legislation on safety, environment and health.
- Develop contingency plans for utility interruptions to ensure uninterrupted facility services to operations.
- Coordinate and troubleshoot facility and equipment related problems with sense of urgency.
- Monitor and improve performance/efficiency of equipment.
- Manage and control equipment spare parts inventories to optimum level.
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary by the superior.
- Minimum 5 years working experience, preferably in a manufacturing industry
- Good maintenance planning skill and sense of urgency
- Knowledge in plant utilities supply system Familiar with Environmental Pollution Act, Safety and MOM requirements
Interested candidates are invited to send in your Resume in MS Word Format* stating your past work experience, reasons for each leave, past and expected remuneration.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting an application to us, you will be deemed to have agreed for us to collect, use, and disclose your personal data which you have submitted to your prospective employers, for the purpose of job search, and/or other services which you have consented us to perform on your behalf.
EA License Number: 19C9782
EA Personnel: R1346341