The hiring company is a commodity trading house. The primary responsibility of the Executive Assistant is to support the CEO with business and personal related duties.
- Provide full spectrum of secretarial support to the CEO.
- Manage calendar of CEO and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements
- Manage flight, hotel reservations and visa applications.
- Schedule appointments and meetings with stakeholders, clients and vendors.
- Record minutes of meetings and disseminate to participants within a working day.
- Assist with the preparation of presentation decks and materials required for meetings.
- Assist with monthly expense and travel claims.
- Work closely with relevant departments to ensure accurate and timely submission of information and documents
- Liaise with operations team to obtain freight rates, vessel schedules and space availability for indications.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks assigned.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills, and able to demonstrate ability to handle work professionally, independently and efficiently.
- Flexibility and adaptability to multitask and work on different time zones to meet deadlines.
- General understanding of logistics / trading concept is a good to have.