Our client is a financial technology company headquartered in Singapore, and is hiring for the position of Risk Analyst in its office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing on future versions (including new software) and be knowledgeable with the company's current proprietary internal systems.
- Create data and reports to assess the operation's risk and profitability.
- Keep an eye on financial market fluctuations and control and manage risk for the organization.
- Set the appropriate SOP to address any possible problems that may emerge.
- Acquire the assigned ad-hoc takes given by the management.
- At least a Diploma or Bachelor Degree holder in any related course.
- Preferably to have your own laptop.
- Able to work from home.
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel.
- All interested candidates may apply.
- Training will be provided.
- Job Type: Full Time; Permanent
- Work from home (Remotely connect with Singapore office)
Interested candidates are invited to send in your Resume in MS Word Format* stating your past work experience, reasons for each leave, past and expected remuneration.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting an application to us, you will be deemed to have agreed for us to collect, use, and disclose your personal data which you have submitted to your prospective employers, for the purpose of job search, and/or other services which you have consented us to perform on your behalf.