About the job Head of Business Development
cultivate began out of a desire to contribute to the start-up ecosystem by providing a service that fills the void left by others; an approachable fit-for-purpose solution for founders and leaders in the tech sector.
Using innovative and collaborative approaches, we help emerging tech companies address hiring challenges and secure the best talent. And with an intimate appreciation that all companies have varying degrees of HR needs, cultivate offers a scalable and strategic approach to human resources.
Our client is a Singapore-headquartered Fintech operating regionally across Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, and India. We are looking for a Head of Business Development to grow relationships and drive initiatives that meet both the company's and partners' business objectives.
As a high-performing business development professional, you have a proven track record in sourcing, closing, and deepening strategic partnerships. Your strengths lie in the ability to uncover partners' and customers' needs to provide tailored solutions, negotiate complex deal structures, and close deals to deliver results. You have experience building C-level relationships across organisations of all sizes and excel at taking partnerships to the next level.
Your role will include:
- Driving overall revenue growth by capitalising on new business opportunities.
- Developing and owning the regional business development plans and strategies to achieve targets.
- Identifying strategic partners, building a pipeline of prioritised deals, and managing the funnel across all markets.
- Developing commercial proposals and designing tailored product solutions based on a detailed understanding of partners' needs, working closely with internal stakeholders.
- Negotiating commercial and contract terms when developing joint business plans.
- Designing and launching programs with channel partners, including training and empowering partners' sales teams.
- Managing partner relationships and reviewing and optimising partnership performance to grow revenue driven through partnerships.
We are looking for candidates with:
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in business development, including sourcing and managing partnerships and contract negotiation, in FinTech, Cards, and Payments.
- Strong consultative selling skills and a proven track record of closing complex deals and commercial negotiations.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- The ability to execute plans within a fast-paced, dynamic tech environment.
Sound like you? Apply today! We can't wait to hear from you.