About the job Commercial Manager
cultivate began out of a desire to contribute to the start-up ecosystem by providing a service that fills the void left by others; an approachable fit-for-purpose solution for founders and leaders in the tech sector.
Using innovative and collaborative approaches, we help emerging tech companies address hiring challenges and secure the best talent. And with an intimate appreciation that all companies have varying degrees of HR needs, cultivate offers a scalable and strategic approach to human resources.
Our client is a Singapore headquartered Insurtech company. Powered by AI and big data, this company is on a mission to provide affordable insurance for all.
We are looking for an energetic Commercial Manager to join the team in Thailand. In this role, you will be responsible for handling distribution channels and building powerful connection with partners.
Your role will include:
- Managing both new economy and legacy distribution channels for product distribution.
- Identifying, prospecting and closing deals with distribution partners and insurance companies in line with company’s commercial and product strategy.
- Taking charge of internal stakeholder management, especially with product, compliance and legal teams, in ensuring seamless onboarding of distribution and insurance partners.
- Ensuring consistent increases in MRR and NDR from existing customers.
- Being the source of country intelligence in terms of consumption trends that enables a company to create the right portfolio of products and services for Thailand.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Tech driven implementation, self-starter, data-driven and analytics mindset.
- Minimum 3 years of business development or commercial experience in product/SaaS/enterprise sales.
- Strong B2B client relationship especially from a B2B retail environment, banks, telcos, e-Wallets, e-commerce and payment related companies.
- Proven experience in managing the entire business cycle from prospecting to closure.
- Good command of English.