About the job Product Manager (API)
cultivate began out of a desire to contribute to the start-up ecosystem by providing a service that fills the void left by others; an approachable fit-for-purpose solution for founders and leaders in the tech sector.
Using innovative and collaborative approaches, we help emerging tech companies address hiring challenges and secure the best talent. And with an intimate appreciation that all companies have varying degrees of HR needs, cultivate offers a scalable and strategic approach to human resources.
Our client, one of South East Asia's pioneer Fintech's, is expanding and is looking for a Product Manager to join the team in a newly created role.
In this role, the Product Manager will specialise in the company's API solutions and will be responsible for building easy-to-use, highly reliable customer-facing API products.
Your responsibilities will include:
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Managing each stage of the API product lifecycle from development to testing (functional, security, and performance), deployment, iterations/release management, and retirement by collaborating with technology, business development, and marketing teams.
- Leading the product strategy, roadmap, and product delivery for API products.
- Understanding the needs of customers and partners and designing scalable, best-in-class API offerings.
- Collaborating with the engineering team to develop code samples in various languages to help developers more easily consume the APIs.
- Crafting high-quality, easy-to-use API product documentation.
- Proactively aid engineering and business development teams in resolving product and technical issues that may arise, delivering an outstanding customer experience always.
- A track record as a product manager shipping a successful API strategy.
- Experience in building and consuming modern APIs.
- Expertise in API specification and documentation formats like Swagger.
- First-hand experience with API code-gen tools and an understanding of the trade-offs and limitations.
- Proven expertise in launching, commercialising, and growing API platforms.
- Familiarity with industry API tooling such as SOAPUI, Postman, AppDynamics, API Fortress, Burp Suite, Apigee, Dynatrace, Kong, Axway, etc.
- Tertiary qualified in computer science or engineering preferred.
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous, fast-moving environment.
Sound like you? Apply today! We can't wait to hear from you.
EA Licence: 21S0533