About the job Finance Manager
cultivate began out of a desire to contribute to the start-up ecosystem by providing a service that fills the void left by others; an approachable fit-for-purpose solution for founders and leaders in the tech sector.
Using innovative and collaborative approaches, we help emerging tech companies address hiring challenges and secure the best talent. And with an intimate appreciation that all companies have varying degrees of HR needs, cultivate offers a scalable and strategic approach to human resources.
Headquartered in Singapore, our client is a visionary data center partner who provides efficient, resilient, and network-rich data center solutions that help customers unlock growth opportunities across Southeast Asia's fast-moving digital markets.
As the Finance Manager, you are responsible for all finance workstreams, processes, and policies. You will prepare the complete set of accounts, financial statements, and reporting packages for management and regulatory authorities. You will maintain the accuracy and integrity of the company's financial records and ensure that all organisational activities are correctly accounted for under the existing accounting and tax regulations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Consolidating the complete set of accounts, reporting packages, and financial statements for the group.
- Ensuring financial results are in accordance with local statutory requirements and accounting principles on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Coordinating monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities and preparing ad-hoc financial reports.
- Driving annual budgeting processes by preparing monthly forecasts and trends and projections.
- Ensuring completeness and accuracy of documentation required for audits
- Being the key point of contact for external parties such as external auditors, tax agents, corporate secretarial agents.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Experience in a similar role, with experience working for a group company with multiple functional currencies.
- Experience working in a global company, with excellent written and verbal communication skills in English at the business level.
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Good leadership and interpersonal qualities, with high motivation and a strong sense of integrity.
- The ability to manage and report CAPEX and OPEX.
- Prior experience managing external parties, such as external auditors.
- A high degree of commercial and business acumen.
Sound like you? Apply today! We can't wait to hear from you.