About the job Growth Marketing Lead
cultivate began out of a desire to contribute to the start-up ecosystem by providing a service that fills the void left by others; an approachable fit-for-purpose solution for founders and leaders in the tech sector.
Using innovative and collaborative approaches, we help emerging tech companies address hiring challenges and secure the best talent. And with an intimate appreciation that all companies have varying degrees of HR needs, cultivate offers a scalable and strategic approach to human resources.
Our client is a subscription e-commerce company with sustainability at its heart. The mission is to make subscribing to devices superior to owning them in every way and accelerating the transition to a waste-free circular economy.
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Lead to drive online presence and engagement. With a growth marketing background, you will design, develop, execute, and evaluate the marketing strategies with the target of filling the funnel. In addition to acquiring customers and driving revenue, you bring the brand positioning to life by driving brand-building and content initiatives.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing a deep understanding of customers' journeys to identify growth and brand opportunities.
- Leading the marketing plan development, including goals and resource planning, and securing stakeholder buy-in.
- Growing the customer base through acquisition and referrals using a multi-channel, multi-tactic campaign plan including SEO, SEM, social and web.
- Driving customer retention through delightful engagement programs in the moments that matter - selection, plan purchase, delivery, exchange.
- Owning the ROI of performance campaigns: accurately measuring and staying accountable to the contribution of marketing spend.
- Owning the social media presence: driving engagement, creating awareness and increasing brand visibility.
- Monitoring key metrics, analysing and delivering reports on marketing campaigns, quantifying results and giving actionable insights to the business, engineering, and product teams.
- Assisting in developing business strategies by using data and market research to identify potential customers and industry trends.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- More than five years of relevant working experience.
- Experience with B2C social media, email campaigns, referral marketing, Google Analytics, SEM and SEO.
- An intimate understanding of funnel measures; LTV, CAC, CPC, RPC.
- The know-how to calculate and measure ROI concerning marketing spend and efforts.
- Strong project management skills.
- Good understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Sound like you? Apply today! We can't wait to hear from you.