About the job Business Development Manager
cultivate began out of a desire to contribute to the start-up ecosystem by providing a service that fills the void left by others; an approachable fit-for-purpose solution for founders and leaders in the tech sector.
Using innovative and collaborative approaches, we help emerging tech companies address hiring challenges and secure the best talent. And with an intimate appreciation that all companies have varying degrees of HR needs, cultivate offers a scalable and strategic approach to human resources.
Our client is a leading early-stage B2B tech product company. As a Business Development Manager, you will reach out to prospective customers via phone, email, and social channels. You will be responsible for qualifying sales leads, leading product demonstrations, and managing the sales cycle through to close.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing, implementing, and executing outbound sales and business development strategies.
- Cold calling prospect customers to establish the correct point of contact and pitch the products.
- Taking a lead role in product demonstrations for new customers.
- Identifying trends and customer needs, building a sales pipeline in accordance with individual and team targets.
- Following up with prospective customers who have dropped from the sales pipeline to engage and educate them on the products.
- Conducting market research and analysis to understand customer needs.
- Coordinating and collaborating with Marketing, Customer Success Product, and Tech to share knowledge and meet strategic company goals.
- A proven track record in B2B tech sales.
- Prior experience in outbound sales, and a hunter mentality.
- Outstanding communication skills and fluency in English.
- Exposure to working with digital tools such as a CRM, Google Workspace, and Slack.