About the job Insurance Manager
cultivate began out of a desire to contribute to the start-up ecosystem by providing a service that fills the void left by others; an approachable fit-for-purpose solution for founders and leaders in the tech sector.
Using innovative and collaborative approaches, we help emerging tech companies address hiring challenges and secure the best talent. And with an intimate appreciation that all companies have varying degrees of HR needs, cultivate offers a scalable and strategic approach to human resources.
Our client is a Singapore headquartered Insurtech company. Powered by AI and big data, this company is on a mission to provide affordable insurance for all.
We are searching for a dynamic and creative Insurance Manager to join the team in Thailand. In this role, you will be responsible for leading insurance partnerships, developing Insurance product growth strategies, and driving and owning Insurance deliverables.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prospecting, liaising, and managing business and insurance partners, including preparing and negotiating business relationships and transactions.
- Looking for strategic insurance partnerships to scale customer acquisition and the company's brand equity, with growth as the primary KPI.
- Working closely with the Office of Insurance Commission (OIC) and working closely and maintaining good relationships with the insurance partners in the local market.
- Being on top of the market's and ecosystem's requirements in terms of smart insurance and converting them into opportunities.
- Presenting on a country's local perspective (Thailand) to guide the commercial, product, and insurance strategies.
- Working closely with the regional Insurance, Product, Tech, Actuary, Commercial, Legal teams to develop insurance product requirements for product and technology deliverables.
- Understanding insurance operations and negotiating the operation process with insurance partners to come up with seamless solutions, such as processes for policy issuing and claim flow.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Prior experience in the insurance field, including insurance product experience and regulatory knowledge.
- Previous experience working with the Office of Insurance Commission (OIC).
- Strong interpersonal skills, including collaborating and team building.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Thai.
- Solid organisational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking ability.
- Outstanding influencing and strong negotiation skills and experience.
Sound like you? Apply today! We can't wait to hear from you.