About the job Marketing Director, ANZ
cultivate began out of a desire to contribute to the start-up ecosystem by providing a service that fills the void left by others; an approachable fit-for-purpose solution for founders and leaders in the tech sector.
Using innovative and collaborative approaches, we help emerging tech companies address hiring challenges and secure the best talent. And with an intimate appreciation that all companies have varying degrees of HR needs, cultivate offers a scalable and strategic approach to human resources.
Our client's vision is to reduce e-waste by saving electronics from premature death. This concurrently enables customers to save up to 70% on their favourite brands by having the flexibility to rent devices instead of buying them.
This company is one of APAC’s fastest-growing start-ups, operating across Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, and Malaysia.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Director with a track record in performance marketing (SEM, Facebook Ads, Display) and brand building. You will be one of the core team members in ANZ, working directly with the ANZ Country Director. Your position will give you first-hand experience in scaling a successful start-up.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing the performance marketing strategy for the ANZ market.
- Managing the ANZ marketing budget.
- Scaling the company to become a well-known brand in Australia and New Zealand with the local team and the headquarters located in Singapore.
- Building a high-performing marketing team, focusing on brand building and EDM.
- Overseeing paid ad channels across Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Outbrain, etc.
- Ideating growth hacks and launching new ideas.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Experience in e-commerce and marketplaces.
- To be a team-player who loves high-growth environments, excited to increase growth and ready to make an impact.
- Outstanding English communication skills.
Sound like you? Apply today! We can't wait to hear from you.