About the job Head of Sales
cultivate began out of a desire to contribute to the start-up ecosystem by providing a service that fills the void left by others; an approachable fit-for-purpose solution for founders and leaders in the tech sector.
Using innovative and collaborative approaches, we help emerging tech companies address hiring challenges and secure the best talent. And with an intimate appreciation that all companies have varying degrees of HR needs, cultivate offers a scalable and strategic approach to human resources.
Our client is a cross-channel commerce and loyalty SaaS platform. As the Head of Sales, you are the architect of the sales strategy, responsible for organising the sales team and scaling revenue. Through your comprehensive understanding of the company's offerings and customers’ business needs and objectives, you will lead the sales team to communicate the value proposition across various channels and expand the customer base.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing a strategy to achieve sales targets and expand the customer base.
- Developing and managing the sales pipeline for leads from Marketing, including determining inbound lead requirements, proposal, closing, and retention of active customers.
- Coaching the Sales team to qualify, effectively communicate the value proposition, and close sales from marketing-qualified leads.
- Coordinating pre-sales resources, including crafting presentations, product demonstrations, data, and customer analysis.
- Leading strategic partner initiatives, including establishing partnerships with system integrators, resellers, and SMEs.
- Analysing and communicating performance metrics and sales forecasts to leadership for use in organisational planning, financial forecasting, and optimising the sales process.
- Closing deals with customers by positioning products favourably and developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions.
- Growing existing accounts in revenue value and offerings by nurturing long-lasting customer relationships.
- Proven experience with direct sales in a tech product company, preferably a SaaS startup environment.
- A data-driven and analytical mindset, and to be abreast of industry and SaaS technology trends.
- Experience as a leader of high performing sales professionals with the ability to structure and nurture a high performing sales culture.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Skilled in relevant sales tools, including CRM tool (preferably HubSpot) and reporting dashboards.
- Experience in building an indirect sales funnel and developing a channel ecosystem.