About the job Customer Success Executive
cultivate began out of a desire to contribute to the start-up ecosystem by providing a service that fills the void left by others; an approachable fit-for-purpose solution for founders and leaders in the tech sector.
Using innovative and collaborative approaches, we help emerging tech companies address hiring challenges and secure the best talent. And with an intimate appreciation that all companies have varying degrees of HR needs, cultivate offers a scalable and strategic approach to human resources.
Our client, Singapore headquartered Fintech operating regionally across Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, and India.
We are looking for a Customer Success Executive responsible for providing a world-class experience to existing and potential customers. Working cross-functionally, you will be responsible for supporting account managers to acquire and retain customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Grow revenue while delivering exceptional customer service.
- Conduct outbound calls to prospects to qualify the opportunity and convert them into customers.
- Develop expert-level knowledge and skill of the CRM, ensuring the highest level of data integrity.
- Managing customer servicing efforts via email, phone, and online chat.
- Quickly resolving customer issues so that the customer is never adversely impacted.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A minimum of 3 years of sales experience, preferably in a technology product company.
- A passion for customer service and meeting the needs of the customer.
- A proven track record of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills and personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and quality.
- Outstanding communication skills.
Sound like you? Apply today! We can't wait to hear from you.