About the job Investment Analyst
cultivate began out of a desire to contribute to the start-up ecosystem by providing a service that fills the void left by others; an approachable fit-for-purpose solution for founders and leaders in the tech sector.
Using innovative and collaborative approaches, we help emerging tech companies address hiring challenges and secure the best talent. And with an intimate appreciation that all companies have varying degrees of HR needs, cultivate offers a scalable and strategic approach to human resources.
Headquartered in Singapore, our client is a visionary data center partner who provides efficient, resilient, and network-rich data center solutions that help customers unlock growth opportunities across Southeast Asia's fast-moving digital markets.
Your role will include:
- Building and managing complex financial models with output reporting.
- Undertaking financial analysis on various parts of the company for performance and forecasting.
- Performing detailed due diligence on acquisition targets.
- Structuring deals, preparing investment memoranda, developing strategic M&A rationale.
- Designing pitch decks, information memorandums, letters of intent, and term sheets.
- Creating financial reports.
- Speaking with real estate professionals to develop a pipeline of new opportunities.
- Evaluating acquisitions, showing industry metrics including YOC, DM, IRR, EM (though financial models and reports).
- Presenting to senior management market trends and statistics to project the future of the data center industry.
- Preparing relevant investment documents as well as presentation materials.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A Bachelor's degree from a reputable university, MBA qualification - strongly preferred.
- Comfort with working in fast-paced company culture and the ability to make deliverables under tight deadlines.
- Excellent mathematical and Excel modelling skills.
- Corporate finance modelling and valuation expertise.
- Experience working with investors or sellers.
- Advanced Excel skills, PowerPoint, and Power BI (Tableau, Oracle also acceptable).
- A solid understanding of accounting, and knowledge of linking the financial statements, revenues, expenses, working capital, assets, taxation, and financial statements.
- Understanding of different capital structures and how to build a forecast.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Naturally curious with a desire to constantly improve and learn.
- Exceptional attention to detail, strong organisational skills, and problem-solving skills.
- Commercial and business acumen.
Sound like you? Apply today! We can't wait to hear from you.