About the job Recruitment Coordinator
cultivate began out of a desire to contribute to the start-up ecosystem by providing a service that fills the void left by others; an approachable fit-for-purpose solution for founders and leaders in the tech sector.
Using innovative and collaborative approaches, we help emerging tech companies address hiring challenges and secure the best talent. And with an intimate appreciation that all companies have varying degrees of HR needs, cultivate offers a scalable and strategic approach to human resources.
We have a community of incredible clients who have trusted us with their people and culture, and we are now searching for a Recruiter Coordinator to join our team. In this role, you will partner with the director of cultivate and cultivate recruiters to offer a full suite of expertise across the recruitment spectrum, with a people and culture first approach.
Your days, weeks, and months will vary greatly depending on the client or project. One day, you might be helping draft job descriptions and advertisements, the next day you will be coordinating client interviews for our candidates.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Crafting clear and informative job descriptions.
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders to gain a comprehensive understanding of company processes and culture, job requirements and hiring needs.
- Building relationships of trust and respect with clients, while being resourceful and acting with urgency and diligence.
- Managing and distributing job postings on various recruitment platforms.
- Conducting screening interviews and following up on client interviews.
- Maintaining a database of candidates’ records and application status, using an applicant tracking system.
- Researching trends in recruitment, including compensation, HR tech, workforce trends, sourcing tools and more.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A genuine interest in and passion for the tech ecosystem, including tech products, companies, and trends.
- A passion for continuous improvement and learning.
- Outstanding project management skills and the ability to effectively manage your own time to meet deadlines.
- Attentiveness to detail, since this role will require you to think creatively and strategically, while being hands-on with administration work.
Sound like you? Apply today! We can't wait to hear from you.