About the job Country Manager
cultivate began out of a desire to contribute to the start-up ecosystem by providing a service that fills the void left by others; an approachable fit-for-purpose solution for founders and leaders in the tech sector.
Using innovative and collaborative approaches, we help emerging tech companies address hiring challenges and secure the best talent. And with an intimate appreciation that all companies have varying degrees of HR needs, cultivate offers a scalable and strategic approach to human resources.
Our client is a Singapore headquartered Insurtech company. Powered by AI and big data, this company is on a mission to provide affordable insurance for all. We are looking for a high-performing commercial and people leader from a tech and start-up background to lead the Thai market.
Joining as the Country Manager is a rare opportunity to join a scale-up stage Fintech and lead the growth of an emerging market.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing overall country operations across sales, partnerships, marketing, and operations.
- Identifying, prospecting, and closing deals focused primarily on the on-demand industries.
- Working with clients and partners towards discovering value and providing excellent service quality.
- Being on top of the market and ecosystem's requirements in smart insurance and converting them into opportunities.
- Working as an integral member of the leadership and presenting a country perspective to guide the commercial and product strategy, in line with the organisation's business objectives.
To be successful in this role:
- You have a track record of leading a team while developing new business.
- You have your growth mindset, and you always want to leverage opportunities to transform.
- You have more than 6 years of business development experience in B2B start-up companies such as Tech, Fintech, Marketplace platforms, and other related businesses.
- You are an influencer who can create a culture of accountability and high performance.
- You have experience in managing a P&L and regularly driving commercial optimisation.
- You are highly comfortable with data and analytics.
Sound like you? Apply today! We can't wait to hear from you.