About the job Customer Success Manager
cultivate began out of a desire to contribute to the start-up ecosystem by providing a service that fills the void left by others; an approachable fit-for-purpose solution for founders and leaders in the tech sector.
Using innovative and collaborative approaches, we help emerging tech companies address hiring challenges and secure the best talent. And with an intimate appreciation that all companies have varying degrees of HR needs, cultivate offers a scalable and strategic approach to human resources.
Our client is a Singapore headquartered Fintech operating regionally across Singapore, Hong Kong, and Malaysia and is licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) as a Major Payment Institution under the Payment Services Act.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who will be responsible for providing a world class experience to users in Hong Kong. Working cross functionally you’ll be the voice of the customer to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Leading day-to-day customer facing operations for Hong Kong, including client onboarding and payment processing.
- Managing customer servicing efforts via email, phone and online chat.
- Quickly resolving customer issues related to payment processing and customer experience, so that the customer is never adversely impacted.
- Supporting the account managers to acquire and retain users by articulating the value proposition to the customer, setting up product demos to explain how to use the platform and quickly resolving any customer enquiries.
- A minimum of 3 years of operations, customer service or sales experience, preferably in a payments related Fintech.
- A passion for meeting the needs of the customer and generating maximum benefit from each customer interaction.
- A proven track record of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and delivering an exceptional customer experience at the same time.
- Excellent communication skills and personal qualities of integrity, credibility and quality.
- Fluency in Cantonese and English is highly desired as you will be communicating with Cantonese speaking customers.
Sound like you? Apply today! We can't wait to hear from you.
EA Licence: 21S0533