About the job Head of Fintech
cultivate began out of a desire to contribute to the start-up ecosystem by providing a service that fills the void left by others; an approachable fit-for-purpose solution for founders and leaders in the tech sector.
Using innovative and collaborative approaches, we help emerging tech companies address hiring challenges and secure the best talent. And with an intimate appreciation that all companies have varying degrees of HR needs, cultivate offers a scalable and strategic approach to human resources.
Our client's vision is to reduce e-waste by saving electronics from premature death. This concurrently enables customers to save up to 70% on their favourite brands by having the flexibility to rent devices instead of buying them.
This company is one of APAC's fastest-growing start-ups, operating across Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, and Malaysia.
We are looking for a hands-on Head of Fintech to be one of the core team members, working directly with the founders and experiencing how a start-up is built.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Initiating the client's Fintech vertical together with the founders and advisors.
Executing the go-to market strategy for this new business unit.
Supervising and optimising the launch of the credit scoring tool.
- Identifying the key terms necessary to make the client's renting unit scalable.
- Managing and taking full responsibility for the client's Fintech vertical, with the potential of leading your own team.
- Scaling existing business development initiatives of the marketplace model.
- Pioneering international growth to Australia and other further countries with the company.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Relevant experience in Fintech, preferably in lending or credit scoring.
- Relevant experience in sales, business development, marketing, or partnerships.
- To be a hard-working team-player, ready to be part of one of APAC’s fastest growing start-ups.
- To be motivated to learn and have first hand experience in eCommerce.
Outstanding English communication skills.
Sound like you? Apply today! We can't wait to hear from you.