About the job Regional Commercial Manager
cultivate began out of a desire to contribute to the start-up ecosystem by providing a service that fills the void left by others; an approachable fit-for-purpose solution for founders and leaders in the tech sector.
Using innovative and collaborative approaches, we help emerging tech companies address hiring challenges and secure the best talent. And with an intimate appreciation that all companies have varying degrees of HR needs, cultivate offers a scalable and strategic approach to human resources.
Our client is a Singapore headquartered Insurtech company. Powered by AI and big data, this company is on a mission to provide affordable insurance for all.
We are looking for a regional commercial manager responsible for building strategic partnerships and maintaining partner relationships across the Asia Pacific region.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Driving strategic business development of new and existing partners across the Asia Pacific region.
- Identifying potential business opportunities and using a combination of data, negotiation, product expertise & relationship management to expedite quote to commercial closure.
- Being an expert on product offerings to address and manage partners’ queries and needs to achieve a better product-market fit.
- Collaborating with partners on new product offerings or developing new products from scratch backed by smooth product launches.
- Working closely with internal departments - Finance, Insurance, Technology, Product and Operations to troubleshoot issues, pre and post product launches.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Experience in business development or strategic account management in high-growth technology environments.
- Experience in business negotiations and short cycle product launches.
- Expert stakeholder management skills and skilled at managing multiple senior stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal skills complemented with solid problem-solving ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Sound like you? Apply today! We can't wait to hear from you.
EA Licence: 21S0533