Job Openings Full-Charge Bookkeeper
About the job Full-Charge Bookkeeper
Custom Personnel has a client seeking a full-charge bookkeeper for their office.
Possible duties may include:
- Managing accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Reconciling cash, bank accounts and revenues
- Maintaining an accurate general ledger, making adjustments as needed
- Creating journal entries for all accounts, including fixed assets
- Monitoring the business' cash flow
- Issuing invoices to and collecting payments from customers
- Preparing tax returns and monthly and quarterly financial statements
- Remitting payroll, income, sales and use taxes
- Processing employees' timesheets and managing payroll
- Supervising accounting staff, such as payroll clerks, billing clerks or payables clerks
- Collecting information for auditing purposes
Interested candidates should submit a resume and apply at our office located at 999 Mission De Oro Dr in Redding.