About the job Live in Maui and looking for an IT/Cybersecurity opportunity?
Looking for IT techs who want a career in Cybersecurity
Are you an IT tech with a knack for problem-solving and you've seen the cybersecurity headlines and thought to yourself, "that's what I want to do!"
Do you live on Maui?
Are you feeling stuck in your current tech support role? We offer a chance for you to pivot into a rewarding cybersecurity position and join a team of where your dedication gets the recognition it deserves!
Whether you're in the office or working remotely, we ensure that you're surrounded by like-minded professionals who share your passion. If you value excellence, like to learn and want to make a difference in protecting the community, you may have found your tribe.
A little about our company:
We are a Hawaii-based Managed Services and Cybersecurity company that provides IT infrastructure and endpoint management and security, consulting and technology support for private sector companies.
We are hiring for the position of a technical support agent to help with investigating and troubleshooting problems with computer networks and implementing best practices for local companies. As we are a security-first company, this could be a rare opportunity for a technician such as yourself to grow into a Cybersecurity professional.
We are looking for candidates with the following key skills:
- Proficiency in Windows (workstation, server), Mac OS, and Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with Microsoft 365, Google Workspace, Azure, Intune, and Microsoft cloud systems.
- Ability to resolve virus and malware threats.
- Solid networking skills, with adeptness in configuring firewalls, routers, switches, and wi-fi points.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt to emerging IT security technologies.
- Stellar documentation, organizational, and time management capabilities.
- A growth mindset, characterized by self-initiated learning and skill enhancement.
- Must be a resident of Oahu or Maui
- Consistency, punctuality, and precise written communication.
- Professional demeanor and presentation.
- Availability during standard business hours (8 am-5 pm).
- Must possess a car, reside around the Oahu area, and be capable of lifting up to 50lbs unaided.
If you're looking for a big corporate job where it takes years to move up the ranks, look elsewhere. We are a team and are looking for fellow teammates who are interested in growing the company into something meaningful.
Compensation: $22-$28 per hour + bonuses
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) company contribution
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance