Job Openings Assistant Officer, Startup Dev (EP)
About the job Assistant Officer, Startup Dev (EP)
Jobholder will provide administrative and logistical support to Startup Dev Officers.
Roles & Responsibilities
- To compile application forms and consolidate applicants’ details.
- To coordinate with incubatees for various internal and external events.
- To administrate the learning management system.
- To schedule monthly coaching sessions and administrate coaching reports.
- To coordinate and liaise with various teams to resolve incubation-related matters.
- To assist in continuous improvement efforts to incubation programmes.
- To assist and support other team members in cross functional initiatives and activities
- Minimum one (1) year of relevant work experience
- Minimum Higher National Diploma (HND) in Business Management or Entrepreneurship, or similar field
- Basic Microsoft Office skills and general technology knowledge
- Positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail, team player, empathetic, and self-motivated
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficient in the English language and Bahasa Melayu
- Knowledge and working experience in entrepreneurship is preferred.
The closing date for this vacancy will be on 3rd July 2022.