About the job Quantity Surveyor / Contracts Manager (ISM)
Role holder will prepare and vet tender documents for civil infrastructure and building projects, which include drafting contract/specification clauses, evaluating and providing recommendations for tenders, and awarding construction and procurement contracts. Role holder will also vet submissions by external consultants on contract administration matters, such as assessing contractors' claims for variation works, extension of time, loss and expense, final account and handling of contractual disputes.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist project managers in contractual and costing matters, and ensure compliance with appropriate tendering and procurement procedures.
- Explore and implement innovative solutions and best practices on procurement and contract strategy, and related functions.
- Bachelor degree in Building or Quantity Surveying or the equivalent.
- At least 5 to 8 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience in consultant QS firms or developer organisations preferred.
- Self-driven, result-oriented and multi-tasked with ability to manage responsibilities with minimum supervision, deliver high quality work and provide accurate reporting in a timely manner.
The closing date for this vacancy is on Thursday, 3rd July 2022.