Acerca del puesto Machine Learning Engineer
We are looking for a Machine Learning (ML) Engineer to help us create artificial intelligence products. Machine Learning Engineer responsibilities include creating machine learning models and retraining systems. To do this job successfully, you need exceptional skills in statistics and programming. If you also have knowledge of data science and software engineering, wed like to meet you. Your ultimate goal will be to shape and build efficient self-learning applications.
- Execute and manage (hands-on) the whole machine learning lifecycle
- Create automated ETL pipelines for training datasets
- Create a ML pipeline to train, evaluate and deploy models
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams to produce the developed AI model
- Know Python, Docker, Cloud engineering, SQL, Basic ML algorithms.
- Comfortable with cloud-based platforms such as Azure Data Factory and Azure ML Pipeline
- Have used version control applications like Gitlab
- Python ML frameworks: Pytorch, Jupyter Notebooks, Pandas, scikit-learn, Numpy
- Have used PySpark or Azure Databricks Notebooks
- Understand Continuous integration, testing, deployment & release methodologies
- Experience in CPG or Retail industry is strongly preferred