Acerca del puesto Data Engineer Sr (Python/SQL/GCP/Airflow/Spark)
We build Al-powered solutions, combining the power of deep learning with the accuracy of ontologies to drive natural language understanding.
The Data Engineer will be responsible for building a Data Engineering Platform, Data Architecture, and Vertical Saas solutions that are used by scientists and researchers at top Pharma companies.
You will enjoy working with a highly talented and diverse team of data scientists and engineers specializing in deep learning, active learning, and classical machine learning on one of the richest data sets in Life Sciences and Healthcare.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Data Engineering (with Python), have experience working with large data sets, and deploying data-driven solutions. You are focused on results, a self-starter, able to put the team first, and have demonstrated success in using data science to develop and deploy solutions with a focus on impact.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Build out Data Pipelines and Services at scale in collaboration with engineering peers and leads
- Work with Tech Lead, Product, and peer engineers to build out Sorcero Data and Analytics Architectures and Services to ingest, store and enrich Life Sciences and Healthcare data set
- Build on all aspects of building the Data Services including infrastructure (Compute, Storage, Networking), Data Ingestion (batch and streaming), Data Store, Data Catalogs, ETL, Analytics
- Help build out vertical SaaS applications to drive a major impact on our business
- Ensure engineering designs are guided by high performance, scalability, and security, following the strict healthcare policy compliance, with low cost
- Agile through experimentation, prototyping, and solid execution
- Experience with building Spark pipelines
- Experience with data warehousing - star schema, data vault
- Experience with Airflow
- Experience with Healthcare and Life Sciences domain
firstname.lastname@example.org · Get in touch!