Acerca del puesto Qa Automation Engineer Ssr/Sr
Job Description :
QA Automation Engineer Sr plays an essential role in ensuring the quality of products and platforms. The primary responsibility will be to partner with developers, global/regional product owners, and QA Team to define, design, and build or modify the automation framework.
You will develop a deep understanding of our products and the complex use cases to test them. You will also create a robust set of automated tests that will result in a deep and flexible set of tests that become the primary foundation of our regression deployment and continuous delivery testing. In addition, you'll be responsible for maintaining these frameworks by following the current standards and coordinating test execution, training users, and providing user support.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Collaborate with Product Owners/BAs/Architects/QA Testers in refinement and defining story acceptance criteria for controls-based software utilized in automated systems for material movement.
· Analyze system requirements and review technical specifications to assess, evaluate, and create testing requirements for all software components for functional and end-to-end scenarios.
· Follows and coaches best practices for construction and utilization of Hybrid Testing Framework (data-driven, Keyword Driven) to support Dev and DevOps in Test/Behavior-driven designs and DevOps CI/CD pipelines for test automation/integration.
· Collaborate and contribute to automation test system architecture, methodologies, and processes using industry best practices and innovation of testing framework.
· Design, construct and maintain automated test reporting infrastructure for providing technical, project, and business visibility to software quality.
· Assist with performance test creation, execution, and integration into CI/CD.
· Collaborate with deployment engineers around customer acceptance test plans evaluating areas of automation before software deployment.
· Works as a multi-skilled professional practicing SAFE Agile in both a SCRUM/Kanban methodology.
· Taking part in continuous improvement through sharing of knowledge and coaching within the team.
· 5+ years of total professional experience
· 3+ years of experience in software testing and test automation of API- based solutions
· 3+ years of experience working in Agile projects
· 2+ years of experience with JMeter, Postman, and SoapUI
· Experience with Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
· Experience with RESTful service architecture
· Experience with SQL language in one or more database platforms (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, or MS SQL)
· Experience with Modern React, Node.js, and testing frameworks such as Jest, Mocha, Chai, Typescript, Cypress, or Puppeteer
· Working experience in automation of performance testing with tools like JMeter, LoadRunner or SoapUI
· Familiarity with development build environments (e.g., Jenkins, Maven, etc.)
· Hands-on experience with Eclipse or other IDE development tools
· Experience with distributed source control systems such as Git
· Experience in requirements gathering, designing test plans, defect management, project tracking, reporting, and End of Test report creation
· Integration of testing controls into CI/CD pipeline and within release management processes
· Experience with test runners reporting and linking into Continuous Integration (CI) servers such as Jenkins, Travis or CircleCI
· Experience testing cloud-based software with domain-driven designs utilizing Docker and Kubernetes preferred
· 1+ years of experience in a QA leadership role