Job Openings DevOps Engineer
About the job DevOps Engineer
About the role
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience.
- Improve availability, scalability, and performance of production environments.
- Investigate and fix technical issues.
- Develop scripts to automate system administration tasks.
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Build CI/CD pipelines.
- Create and maintain infrastructure documentation.
We would love to see you bring
As a must
- 4+ years of experience DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Strong Linux and Bash scripting skills
- Good knowledge of Python and/or Golang
- Familiarity with Docker and Ansible
- Basic knowledge of monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, and Nagios
- Experience designing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Experience using Git as a version control system
- Working knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field
As a plus
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Strong communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Team spirit
What do we offer?
- We are a remote-first company - You can work from wherever you want. We also have 2 co-working spaces in Paris and Tunisia that you can use any time.
- Equipment up to your needs
- Equities option
- Career growth