Job Openings Backend Software Developer
About the job Backend Software Developer
Back-end Developer Responsibilities:
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
Back-end Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or any related field.
- Previous experience as a software programmer.
- Knowledge of system frameworks including Windows Forms, Windows Services, ASP.net Core, Blazor, Entity Framework Core
- Exposed to Git, AngluarJS, GitHub, and Team Foundation Server.
- Experience creating and maintaining databases using Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL
- Experience in data representations using JSON and XML
- Windows native api development is an added value.
- Windows driver development is a highly added value.
- Strong OOP and modeling skills
- Experience working with Agile development technologies.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Good interpersonal skills.