Senior Analyst, Business Excellence
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with one of our esteemed clients. This client is a global leader in the Real Estate Industry, known for its commitment to quality and innovation. They have chosen Dautom as their trusted partner for their upcoming projects.
Job Title: Senior Analyst, Business Excellence
Work closely with internal and external stakeholders on process improvement initiatives across all business lines and operating companies to deliver tangible improvements to customer satisfaction, collaboration, operating efficiency, controls and financial performance within Project and Asset Management vertical.
Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders to understand business requirements, align objectives, drive progress & accountability of project from conception to completion.
- Conduct business process mapping exercises and contribute to re-engineering projects across departments, functions, and group activities.
- Evaluate existing processes (as is), analyze implemented changes, and recommend adjustments to workflows, systems, schedules, or other processes (to be) to drive adoption, address control gaps or identify efficciency opportunities.
- Develop and maintain business process documentation (including policies, process maps, quality and controls frameworks and provide timely updates to the business process library using adequate BPM systems (Visio / ARIS).
- Ownership of ARIS process library. Ensure the Processes are governed and updated.
- Contribute to transformation projects as required, including project management and staff training.
- Provide transparent and timely updates on activities and performance.
- Manage direct reports with adequate supervision, guidance, performance feedback.
- Maintains confidentiality of all information shared at all times
- Comply with company and functional governance and control requirements
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Business Process Management expert with regional experience
- At least Six-Sigma Green Belt certified and PMP would be a plus
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle in line with scope, budget, timeline and reporting to senior management
- Excellent analytical skills; proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Expert with business process management software tools, methodologies, and best practices. Experience with Aris would be preffered.
- Minimum Bachelors in Finance / Business Management
- 5+ years relevant experience in function/region/industry ideally covering the entire Projects value chain (from Feasibility & Concept Design to Construction Handover).
- Consulting experience would be highly preferred
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary and bonus structure.
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth.
- Flexible work arrangements, including remote work options.
- Employee recognition programs and a collaborative team environment.