Manager Data Analyst, Business Transformation
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with one of our esteemed clients. This client is a global leader in the Real Estate Industry, known for its commitment to quality and innovation. They have chosen Dautom as their trusted partner for their upcoming projects.
Job Title: Manager Data Analyst, Business Transformation
Assist the Projects Manager(s) and Work closely with senior internal and external stakeholders on transformational initiatives within Project and Asset Management vertical and related operating companies to deliver faster, full scope, under budget, risk free projects with the support of data insights.
- Manage implementation of data projects, research data management resources, perform ongoing data analyses for specific functional areas or overall Projects value chain (from Feasibility & Concept Design to Construction Handover).
- Oversee data migration activities ensuring that the activities are all delivered to a superior quality standard and that there is seamless transition between source and target system.
- Maintain strong relationships with other stakeholders and provide data management related technical assistance and recommendations, as needed.
- Collect and analyse data on consumers, competitors, and the marketplace, interpret findings to provide valuable insights and recommendations for informed decision-making and to identify market trends and opportunities
- Identifies business intelligence, reporting, and data analysis needs of the organization.
- Identifies, collects, processes, and analyses internal and external data relating to data quality, usage and data migration.
- Performs basic and complex data analyses on both quantitative and qualitative data relevant to the organization's business and practices using modern and traditional methods.
- Undertake the analysis of datasets required to migrate data into the target system for specific projects and ensure data profiling, data cleansing including cleansing rules definition, data mapping, and data migration execution and deployment takes place.
- Evaluate program methodology and ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct.
- Conduct data discovery exercises to assist with identifying the root cause of business problems, demonstrating how data can inform solutions, and driving improved outcomes.
- Interact with teams in technical discussions, design and code reviews and utilise technical expertise in the requirements analysis phase to ensure the solution is both fit for purpose and use, implementing areas of data migration and analysis to enhance the organisations development capability and to create a better experience for the end-users.
- Automate processes to make them more manageable and timelier.
- Create reports and presentations to support Data Profiling, Cleansing and Reconciliation. Track errors encountered during implementation phase and report to the project team.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and data mining to identify potential business opportunities
- Maintain confidentiality of all information shared at all times
- Preparing comprehensive presentation materials and/or monthly management reports on a variety of topics
- Comply with company and functional governance and control requirements
- Work with internal/external teams to ensure smooth communications and timely and accurate exchange of information.
- Make recommendations through in-person presentations or in written format.
Conduct or recommend options for employee training, as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge and experience of data quality projects incorporating elements of cleansing, standardisation, validation, de-duplication, migration, auditing and analysis across other workstreams within a business transformation project
- Understanding of migration tools and ability to provide insights in improvements or streamlining of tools and processes
- Understands best practices of analytical techniques, engages in organized information gathering, understands cross-functional requirements, and is able to present findings
- Knowledge of and experience planning and delivering projects with waterfall and agile methodologies
- Excellent analytical skills; proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Ability to work in a changing environment, evaluate priorities, and modify work plans as necessary
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others
- Experience writing requirements and documenting processes
- SQL Proficency to build queries to investigate data discrepancies
- Strong User of Business Intelligence tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Qlink and working knowledge of big data tools such as Hadoop, MongoDB, Kafka.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Access and Excel (Pivot Tables, V-Looks ups, Macros)
- A university-level (or equivalent) education in a STEM subject or a similar relevant field.
- 9+ years relevant experience in function/region/industry
- Prior consulting experience in either a technology or a management consulting firm
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary and bonus structure.
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth.
- Flexible work arrangements, including remote work options.
- Employee recognition programs and a collaborative team environment.