Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Job Purpose
The role of the Program Manager is to plan, execute, track and implement projects within the baseline timeframe, budget and scope parameters, including overseeing the quality and compliance controls throughout the project life cycle. Responsibility includes the technical ownership of production system and their operating environments including maintenance and enhancements.
- Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ability to manage diverse teams drawing on different skills to enable strong team results. Excellent information systems understanding with ability to lead root cause analysis and closure.
- Business and technical experience in the financial services domain.
- 12+ years experience in the IT field of which 7-8 years in team, project and program management.
- Strong organizational and presentation capability.
- Take initiatives in implementing source control and release management process.
- Guide all the technology teams in stability of applications and platforms by providing critical inputs on various aspects like performance testing, performance tuning etc.
- Domain Knowledge in Financial Services.
- Functional and technology knowledge on major banking applications.
- Senior Stakeholder Management.
- 12+ years of technology experience.