Director Projects and Asset Management Transformation
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with one of our esteemed clients. This client is a global leader in the Real Estate Industry, known for its commitment to quality and innovation. They have chosen Dautom as their trusted partner for their upcoming projects.
Job Title: Director Projects and Asset Management Transformation
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing and implementing the program or initiative's strategy, vision, and roadmap
- Leading and managing a cross-functional team to deliver a portfolio of transformation programs for the Projects and Asset Management vertical (covering Feasibility & Concept Design to Construction Handover), within the defined scope, budget, and timelines.
- Plan and lead business and technology transformation programs within the Project function. Those projects are aiming at leveraging innovation to improve efficiency, reducing costs and increasing process simplicity.
- Creating and maintaining programs and projects management documentation, including charters, project plans, risk assessments, and status reports.
- Establishing programs governance and stakeholder management practices, including the management of senior stakeholders and sponsors.
- Identifying and managing risks, issues, and dependencies associated with the programs or initiatives, and ensuring that they are proactively addressed.
- Ensuring alignment of programs or initiatives with the organization's overall strategic objectives and initiatives.
- Communicating progress and performance of the programs or initiatives to stakeholders and executive management.
- Providing guidance and support to teams and individuals involved in the programs or initiatives.
- Participate in project meetings; prepare meeting summaries and maintain track of the portfolio priority list and projects updates.
- Work independently and coordinate with the project members and stakeholders on special projects assigned by the VP of Projects and Asset Management Transformation.
- Assess critical factors and dependencies for projects delivery and successfully complete critical aspects of deliverables that facilitates projects progress and completion.
- Identifying and addressing risks and issues that may impact the success of projects or programs.
- Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures, and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Demonstrate compliance to organizations values and ethics at all times to support the establishment of a value drive culture within the organization.
- Develop best practices and drive continuous improvement initiatives to sustain a delivery excellence culture.
- Handle confidential and sensitive information with tact, poise, and diplomacy.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Qualification and Experience:
- Masters degree in engineering or economics. An MBA would be a plus.
- 15+ years of relevant experience in consulting industries out of which 10+ years of experience in Project and Program Management
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Real Estate industry (Feasibility & Concept Design to Construction Handover).
- Certified in one of the mainstream project management methodologies (PMP/ PRINCE 2/ SAFe)
- Exposure to transformation projects leveraging a PMIS, ERP, CRM, CAFM would be advantageous
- Data Analytics skills
- Process re-engineering Skills
- Excellent English communication skills , both written and verbal
- Experience in successfully leading enterprise wide transformation projects and a team
- Proficiency in MS Office
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary and bonus structure.
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth.
- Flexible work arrangements, including remote work options.
- Employee recognition programs and a collaborative team environment.