Full Stack Dotnet Developer
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with one of our esteemed clients. This client is a global leader in the Real Estate Industry known for its commitment to quality and innovation. They have chosen Dautom as their trusted partner for their upcoming projects.
We have an opportunity for a driven, talented, and passionate full-stack .NET Developer, with strong front and back-end hands on experience and as part of the Development team and as a specialized .NET Developer you will have the opportunity to take ownership and deliver best industry solutions.
The Full Stack Dotnet developer:
- A developer who is comfortable working on their own on the web front-end, service layer or database
- Working with key Digital teams to understand the requirements of the business and working from the end goal backwards
- Designing the solution to best fit the needs of the business
- Bringing your experience as a full-stack developer to produce these businesses enhancing applications and software
- Utilizing your front-end skills to provide functional and intuitive user interfaces
- Participating in daily stand ups to ensure that the fortnightly sprint cycles are going to be met.
- Have a very good understanding and knowledge of web standards, Usability, compatibility issues, accessibility constraints and
- Run agile project management processes
- Have strong experience and must in software engineering and architectural patterns.
The key skills and experience you will bring to this role include:
- Strong experience across .NET Development, C#
- A good working knowledge of ASP.Net, Web API, Angular.js and Node JS using Visual Studio and Visual studio code
- Strong understanding of web standards (http protocols, browser, html, etc)
- Experience providing REST/SOAP APIs for user interface consumption
- Well, understanding of HTML5, CSS Material Design, Bootstrap
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts and enterprise design patterns
- Knowledge of serverless computing
- Experienced with the Microsoft Azure platform
- Strong Hands-on experience on MS SQL & My SQL (Complex queries, Stored procedures, Views, Functions, Triggers) is must including Query Optimization.
- Exposure to an Agile Development Methodology would be beneficial
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
Other desirable skills include:
- Continuous Integration experience, with Jenkins, TeamCity or VSTS
- Atlassian Suite knowledge (Jira in particular)
- Cross Cloud knowledge (GCP, AWS)
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science Engineering or a related field.
- 5+ years of overall engineering (software development) experience.
- Hands-on development, DevOps, and Agile delivery skills.
- Contribution to the Open-Source community is desirable.
- Heavy exposure and implementation experience in modern technology, architecture, and automation patterns.