Oracle HCM Techno Functional Consultant
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with one of our government clients, known for its commitment to quality and innovation. They have chosen Dautom as their trusted partner for their upcoming projects.
Job Title: Oracle Fusion HCM Techno Functional Consultant
To ensure that business requirements are adequately captured, managed, analyzed and complied with during the software development and implementation cycle thereby ensuring value is added to the IT function within the organization.
- To undertake Software Quality Initiative ( CMMI ) to improve software development life cycle process (SDLC)
- To undertake Application Software development and migration project
- Should have Key/Primary Skills to support the business on Oracle Fusion ORC, Learn, Performance, Helpdesk, Oracle Fusion Fast Formula, Reports
- Secondary Skills: Oracle Fusion Payroll, Oracle Fusion Core HR, and Absence
Comp & Ben, BPM Workflow, BI Publisher, OTBI
- To be the single point of reporting system faults and provide first line and second line support till the problem is resolved.
- To develop and implement the enhancements provided by BIM or end users.
- To verify results of QA tests by test analysts thereby confirming compliance of software-to-Software Requirements Specification.
- To conduct cost estimation and quality assurance across lifecycle based on size and complexity of the application during software implementation.
- To guide System Analysts in creating Software Requirements Specification from Business Requirements Specification thereby achieving high
Education / Qualifications
Bachelor of Engineering or masters in computer science
Total experience 5-7 Years out of that Oracle Fusion Experience 3 to 5 Years
Primary Skills: Oracle Fusion ORC, Learn, Performance, Helpdesk, Oracle Fusion Fast Formula, Reports
Good to Have: Oracle Fusion Payroll, Oracle Fusion Core HR, and Absence, Comp & Ben, BPM Workflow, BI Publisher, OTBI
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary and bonus structure.
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth.
- Flexible work arrangements, including remote work options.
- Employee recognition programs and a collaborative team environment.