Business Development Manager
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Define and develop lead generation strategies and marketing plans for new accounts to further penetrate existing accounts.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Work with the recruiters to build up the appropriate resource pipeline for IT staffing opportunities.
- Developing quotes and proposals for providing IT staffing services for the prospective clients.
- Propose resources on staff augmentation opportunities in response to SOWs from clients
Build and maintain a healthy sales pipeline with client visits, lead generation activities, trade shows, presentations, etc.
Requirements and skills:
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing or related field.
- 5+ years' experience of selling outsourced staff augmentation services and a proven track record for closing new accounts.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager or a relevant role
Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
Development Trade Shows Working Experience Lead Generation Presentations Business Development Research Communication Marketing Business Sales